1. Sound knowledge in Manufacturing process like Machining, Casting, Welding, Forging, Plating, Sheet metal process etc
2. Capacity and capability assessment of vendor
3. Cost Reduction & Alternate Sourcing
4. Good knowledge of supplier base including the Raw material suppliers /Engineering and Manufacturing process
5. Good communication skill and Ability to work in challenging environment.
6. Should have sound knowledge in New product development cycle.
7. Working with the design/engineering team for the initial cost estimate
of the products
8. Support proto builds with parts developed through proto routes.
9. Assist suppliers in resolving their quality issues through global 8D Process.
10. Should Handle strong vendor network and strong negotiation skill.
11. Independent handling of buying cost control and lead time management.
candidate must have experience in heavy Machinery and industrial Products
If interested pls send cvs to Nonitjobs@samvithtech.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Role:Material Management Executive/Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Mechanical, B.Tech/B.E. - Automobile, Production/Industrial, Mechanical
Power & Energy â Hydro Solar,
Industrial Automation / Engineering,
Automotive / Ancillaries,
Contact Company:Samvith Technologies