- Responsible for purchase of materials, equipments, parts of machineries, electrical items etc., required for Projects of Paint Shop for automobile Industry.
- Arranging fabrication of equipments, materials and co-ordinating with Sub-Contractors.
- Purchase of local items
- Conduct market search and identification of new suppliers / Sub-Contractors.
- Handling total purchase functions, like, obtaining quotations, negotiating with suppliers / contractors, issue Purchase Orders and ensure timely receipt of materials.
- Vendor relationship management.
- Inventory control and maintaining Stores. Maintain records/documents related to Purchase and stores functions, including preparation of GRN, Issue Notes, periodical stock taking etc., as per ISO QMS.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Power & Energy â Hydro Solar,
Industrial Automation / Engineering,
Automotive / Ancillaries,
Contact Company:Samvith Technologies