- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
- Draft routine leases and amendments.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
- Manage regulatory and compliance related services.
- Represent the company in purchases and sales of properties.
- Defend the municipal code litigation.
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
- scrutinizing and verifying documents relating to land, preparing of preliminary legal reports, due diligence and legal opinion and drafting of different deeds like Joint Development Agreement, Power of Attorney, MOU, Sale Agreements, Sale Deeds, Release Deed, Rectification deed, etc..
- Attending and clarifying the queries of internal and external clients regarding acquisition and purchase of property.
- Drafting, Pleading and Conveyance, Monitoring litigation risk and managing all litigation, non litifation and other legal processes.
- Bachelorâs degree in Law (essential).
- Admitted as a Notary Public (essential).
- Strong experience in real estate law and industry knowledge that includes litigation, lease transactions, property management, and purchase and sale transactions.
- Solid experience in title insurance underwriting, curative and claims.
- Good understanding of Foreclosure.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Capable networker with excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Documents scrutiny
- Posses deep knowledge in law and legal proceedings
- Familiar with the legal format that is required for drafting documents
- Excellent client management abilities and lateral thinking skills
- Superior researching skills that help to gather data relevant to the case nature
- Highly skilled at establishing communication and convincing the others about a subject
- Ability to advise clients on the legal responsibilities and practices
- Study the case of the client and determine which law is applicable to the case in question
- Evaluate the nature and applications of the law in context of the case
- Communicate with the client to find out the facts and evidences that will help you make the case stronger
- Advise the clients on making applications for filing a case and demanding a hearing for the same
- Maintain confidentiality and protect vital information that may jeopardize the chances of winning the case
- Summarize the case for clients and judges by highlighting the key highlights of the case
- Develop strategies, counter answers, and counter allegations to make arguments in court
- Drafting MOU, agreement, sale deed etc.., wrt to all legal necessary documents
- Legal opinion
- Addressing client quieries
- Procession document for Government offices wrt to liasoning with good knowledge.
- Locatoin Vijayanagar Bangalore
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:LLB - Law
Power & Energy â Hydro Solar,
Industrial Automation / Engineering,
Automotive / Ancillaries,
Contact Company:Samvith Technologies